Tree Regular Expression for XML (TREX)
Tree Regular Expression for XML (TREX) is a language for validating XML documents. TREX has been merged with RELAX to create RELAX NG. All future development of TREX will take place as part of the RELAX NG effort.
Also see RELAX NG.
Organization: Thai Open Source Software Center
More information: TREX page on the Thai Open Source Software Center website
More on the general topic: XML Specifications
- eXtensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
- eXtensible Stylesheets Language (XSL)
- Ink XML
- REgular LAnguage description for XML (RELAX)
- RELAX NG
- Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL)
- Voice XML
- XML Linking Language (XLink)
- XML Query (XQuery)
- XML Schema