REgular LAnguage description for XML (RELAX)
REgular LAnguage description for XML (RELAX) is a specification for describing XML-based languages. It is standardized by Information Technology Research and Standardization Center (INSTAC) XML Special Working Group (SWG) of Japan. Under the auspices of the Japanese Standard Association (JSA), this committee develops Japanese national standards for XML.
Also see RELAX NG.
More information: RELAX page on the INSTAC XML SWG website
More on the general topic: XML Specifications
- eXtensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
- eXtensible Stylesheets Language (XSL)
- Ink XML
- RELAX NG
- Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL)
- Tree Regular Expression for XML (TREX)
- Voice XML
- XML Linking Language (XLink)
- XML Query (XQuery)
- XML Schema