Repositories are a basic part of Web Services. They make it possible for to find Web Services. Once a Web Service found in a repository, the repository also describes how to use the Web Service.
Repository specifications described on this site are listed below. You can also navigate among the specifications by using the menu tree at the bottom of each page.
- Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI)
- ebXML Registry
- Directory Services Markup Language (DSML)
More on the general topic: Web Services Specifications
- Models and Metamodels
- Security and Authorization
- Federated Network Identity
- User Interface
- Application Servers
- Object Programming Languages