Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
The mission of Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is:
- To show the world that the software and digital information industry is the fastest growing industry sector and a major contributor to the global marketplace.
- To protect the intellectual property of members, and advocate a legal and regulatory environment that benefits the entire industry.
To empower its member companies with knowledge by serving as a resource to them on a wide range of traditional and emerging subjects that affect their businesses.
SIIA XML specific vocabularies
More information: SIIA website.
More on the general topic: Industry Consortia
- AdsML Consortium
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS)
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)
- FIX Protocol Limited (FPL)
- HR-XML Consortium
- Interactive Financial eXchange Forum (IFX Forum)
- International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC)
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Meat & Poultry Data Standards Organization (mpXML)
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO)
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Open Financial Exchange (OFX) Consortium
- The OpenTravel Alliance (OTA)
- Parlay Group
- Petroleum Industry Data Exchange (PIDX)
- PSLX Consortium
- Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS)
- Research Information eXchange Markup Language (RIXML).org