XBRL International is a not-for-profit consortium of companies and agencies worldwide working together to build the XBRL language and promote and support its adoption.
XBRL International XML specific vocabularies
More information: XBRL International website.
Context for XBRL International
Related Articles for XBRL International
- Business Process Modeling Initiative (BPMI.org)
- Data Center Markup Language (DCML) Interest Group
- Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)
- electronic business using eXtensible Markup Language (ebXML)
- Information Technology Research and Standardization Center (INSTAC)
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Java Community Process (JCP)
- Liberty Alliance Project
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- Open Applications Group, Inc. (OAGi)
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- The Open Group
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS)
- Web Services Interoperability Organization (WS-I)
- Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC)
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- XML/EDI Group
The Savvy Manager's Guide
Douglas K Barry is also the author of a book that explains Web Services, service-oriented architecture, and Cloud Computing in an easy-to-understand, non-technical manner.
Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures, and Cloud Computing: The Savvy Manager's Guide (Second Edition)
by Douglas K Barry with David Dick
This is a guide for the savvy manager who wants to capitalize on the wave of change that is occurring with Web Services, service-oriented architecture, and—more recently—Cloud Computing. The changes wrought by these technologies will require both a basic grasp of the technologies and an effective way to deal with how these changes will affect the people who build and use the systems in our organizations. This book covers both issues. Managers at all levels of all organizations must be aware of both the changes that we are now seeing and ways to deal with issues created by those changes.