Services are what you connect together using Web Services. A service is the endpoint of a connection. Also, a service has some type of underlying computer system that supports the connection offered. This section provides information on the specification of services.
Specifications for Web Services are described on this site and are listed below. You can also navigate among the specifications by using the menu tree at the bottom of each page.
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
- Web Services Dynamic Discovery (WS-Discovery)
- Web Services Endpoint Language (WSEL)
- Web Services Metadata Exchange (WS-MetaDataExchange)
- Web Services Policy Framework (WS-Policy)
More on the general topic: Web Services Specifications
- Models and Metamodels
- Security and Authorization
- Federated Network Identity
- User Interface
- Application Servers
- Object Programming Languages