RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF)
The RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF) provides the packaging, routing, and transport of RosettaNet PIP messages and business signals. The RNIF provides implementation guidelines for creating interoperable software applications components that facilitate the execution of Partner Interface Processes (PIPs).
More information: RNIF page on the RosettaNet website.
More on the general topic: Workflow
- Business Centric Methodology (BCM)
- Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Business Process Query Language (BPQL)
- Business Process Specification Schema (BPSS)
- Business Transaction Protocol (BTP)
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement (CPP/A)
- Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)
- Content Assembly Mechanism (CAM)
- Partner Interface Process (PIP)
- Web Services Flow Language (WSFL)
- WS Choreography Description Language (CDL)