Open Applications Group, Inc. (OAGi)
The Open Applications Group, Inc. (OAGi) develops a cross-industry business standard. It is a not-for-profit standards development organization focused on building enterprise-ready, process-based business standards for both application-to-application (A2A) and business-to-business (B2B)?integration.
Also the OAGi Board has established that the Open Applications Group Integration Specification (OAGIS) is free to download and to use. All they require is a free registration.
In 2009, the OAGi began working on OAGIS 10. OAGIS 10 will make use of several UN/CEFACT specifications Core Components Technical Specifications (CCTS) 3.0, XML Naming and Design Rules (NDR) 3.0 and Data Type Catalogue (CDT) 3.0.
OAGi XML specific vocabularies
More information: OAGi website.
More on the general topic: Cross-Industry Consortia
- Business Process Modeling Initiative (BPMI.org)
- Data Center Markup Language (DCML) Interest Group
- Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)
- electronic business using eXtensible Markup Language (ebXML)
- Information Technology Research and Standardization Center (INSTAC)
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Java Community Process (JCP)
- Liberty Alliance Project
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- The Open Group
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS)
- Web Services Interoperability Organization (WS-I)
- Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC)
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- XBRL International
- XML/EDI Group