User interfaces related to Web Services refers to the way in which information may be displayed. Sometimes it also involves where information is obtained for display.
User interface specifications described on this site are listed below. You can also navigate among the specifications by using the menu tree at the bottom of each page.
- User Interface Markup Language (UIML)
- Web Services Experience Language (WSXL)
- Web Services for Interactive Applications (WSIA)
- Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP)
- Web Services User Interface (WSUI)
More on the general topic: Web Services Specifications
- Models and Metamodels
- Security and Authorization
- Federated Network Identity
- Application Servers
- Object Programming Languages