International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
The mission of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) is to encourage the prudent and efficient development of the privately negotiated derivatives business by:
- Promoting practices conducive to the efficient conduct of the business, including the development and maintenance of derivatives documentation.
- Promoting the development of sound risk management practices.
- Fostering high standards of commercial conduct.
- Advancing international public understanding of the business.
- Educating members and others on legislative regulatory, legal, documentation, accounting, tax, operational, technological and other issues affecting them.
- Creating a forum for the analysis and discussion of, and representing the common interest of its members on, these issues and developments.
ISDA XML specific vocabularies
More information: ISDA website.
More on the general topic: Industry Consortia
- AdsML Consortium
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS)
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)
- FIX Protocol Limited (FPL)
- HR-XML Consortium
- Interactive Financial eXchange Forum (IFX Forum)
- International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC)
- Meat & Poultry Data Standards Organization (mpXML)
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO)
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Open Financial Exchange (OFX) Consortium
- The OpenTravel Alliance (OTA)
- Parlay Group
- Petroleum Industry Data Exchange (PIDX)
- PSLX Consortium
- Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS)
- Research Information eXchange Markup Language (RIXML).org
- Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)