The mission of the AdsML Consortiium is to create a comprehensive, global standard for end-to-end advertising workflow across all media. The AdsML Consortium provides participants in the advertising supply chain with a set of internationally-adopted specifications and business processes for the exchange of business information and content. It seeks to:
- Simplify and accelerate business interactions.
- Facilitate use of advertising content across different media both now and in the future.
AdsML XML specific vocabularies
More information: AdsML Consortium website.
More on the general topic: Industry Consortia
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS)
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)
- FIX Protocol Limited (FPL)
- HR-XML Consortium
- Interactive Financial eXchange Forum (IFX Forum)
- International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC)
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Meat & Poultry Data Standards Organization (mpXML)
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO)
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Open Financial Exchange (OFX) Consortium
- The OpenTravel Alliance (OTA)
- Parlay Group
- Petroleum Industry Data Exchange (PIDX)
- PSLX Consortium
- Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS)
- Research Information eXchange Markup Language (RIXML).org
- Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)