Object Database Articles
Object Database Management Systems (ODBMSs) are designed to work well with object programming languages such as C#, C++, and Java. These articles provide a background on ODBMSs and their use.
In addition to the articles listed below, be sure to check out the database concepts and standards articles. Many of these database concepts apply to all forms of database management systems: relational (RDBMS), object (ODBMS), XML (XDBMS), and others as well as object-relational mapping and XML-mapping products.
- Object-Oriented Database Management System (OODBMS) Definition
- When an Object Database Should Be Used
- ODBMS FAQ
- Caching for Object Database Management Systems
- Architectures That Use Object Database Products
- Everyday Uses of Object Databases
- ODBMS Myths
- Object Database Problems?
- Article Suggestions