Object-oriented database vendors are listed on this page with links to their respective websites. The company or organization name is shown first, followed by the product name(s).
Object-Oriented Database Vendors
- Actian Corporation (Versant Object Database, FastObjects, and db4o)
- db4objects, Inc. (db4o - database for objects - open source) - acquired by Versant Corporation and subsequent acquired by Actian Corporation
- Eloquera (Eloquera DB)
- GemStone Systems, Inc. (GemStone/S and GemStone Facets) - acquired by VMware, Inc.
- GLinkNET Technology (Link.NET)
- InterSystems Corporation (Cache´)
- Jade Software Corporation (JADE)
- JDOInstruments Project(JDOInstruments - open source)
- JYD Software Engineering Pty Ltd. (JYD Object Database)
- Logic Arts, Ltd. (VOSS)
- Matisse Software, Inc. (Matisse)
- McObject LLC (Perst)
- NeoDatis (NeoDatis ODB)
- ObjectDB Software (ObjectDB for Java/JDO)
- Objectivity, Inc. (Objectivity/DB)
- Obsidian Dynamics (DTS/S1)
- Oracle Corporation (Oracle Berkeley DB)
- Orient Technologies (OrientDB)
- The Ozone Database Project (ozone - open source)
- Prevayler Project (Prevayler - open source)
- run Software-Werkstatt GmbH (ODABA)
- Raima, Inc. (RDM Embedded, RDM Mobile, RDM Workgroup, and RDM Server)
- Sysra (EyeDB)
- Versata (ObjectStore)
Object-Oriented Database Reporting Software
- Qint Software. Qint helps developers of object database applications to create reports for a variety of uses. It allows you to design output with visual interactive tools which are fully integrated with the object database.
Object Database Vendor Updates
If you know of an object database vendor that is not listed or know of updates that should be made to this listing, please send a message to .