XML middleware is used to map XML to relational databases managed by Oracle, DB2, Sybase, and other relational database managers (RDBMSs) as well as to object databases. This site provides facts about XML middleware products, architecture problem-solving, and direction in product comparison and selection.
This page is under construction.
Interested in how XML middleware products work? Want to know when you should consider using these products? What are some architectures that take advantage of these products yet preserve your existing database investment? These articles provide answers to these questions and more. Check out the articles on XML middleware.
Vendors are listed on this site with links to their respective websites. Click here for vendors.
Jump-Start Your Development
Our services are a way to get your project off to a running start. We will significantly speed up your development by providing:
- Consulting on software architectures and products. This will help you quickly make fully informed decisions concerning the selection and use of software products for Web Services and service-oriented architectures. More...
- Mentoring or coaching on technical issues. These sessions make it easier for managers and project leads to get up-to-speed on architectural considerations. More...
- Speaking on topics of advanced software architectures and how such architectures can be used in organizations. This is a great way to communicate the value of using various types of software architectures to larger groups. More...
Related products on this website
These products can used to build software architectures with many of the following products described on this site. Be sure to check out these products:
- Web Services
- Cloud Computing
- Application Servers
- Relational databases
- Object-Relational Mapping
- Object-relational databases
- Object-oriented databases
- XML databases
Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Barry & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.